Incorporated in 1996, Essae Digitronics Pvt. Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO TS 16949:2008 certificated company. It comprises of five divisions with three manufacturing units. The company is focused on manufacturing and marketing of Truck Scales (also known as Weigh Bridges). It also offers Transient Weighing Products, Machined Components, Rapid Load Out Systems, and Speedo Hub Drive for Automotive industry.
Our Corporate Philosophy
- Respect humankind and support the full potential of human beings.
- Strive to gain customer loyalty.
- Provide leadership and commitment towards customer delight.
- Work for excellence.
- Improve the quality of life for all stakeholders - customers, vendors, shareholders, employees and society.
- Adopt and excel in using latest technologies for manufacturing & supply.
- Enhance our processes and systems to have world-class standards.
To enhance the quality of our products and services, and create long-lasting relationship with our business associates.
Our Quality Policy
- Adherence towards the quality of the products & services to have Customer Loyalty.
- Total Quality for the Prosperity of all business associates.
Essae Digitronics is an acclaimed manufacturer of best-in-the-quality Machined Components which are designed in the desired thickness and contour for satisfying desired application requirement of clients. Our products are very popular both in the Indian as well as international markets. We offer a wide assortment of products such as:
With a manufacturing license agreement from WEIGH-TRONIX Inc., USA, we are able to offer world-class products to Indian customers.
Under this division, We offer:
- Truck Scales
- Electronic Truck Scale
- Concrete Truck Scale
- Electronic Coil Scale
- Weighsoft Enterprise
- Transportation Weighment
- Tank Weighing Systems
- Portable Axle Weigh Bridge
- Weigh Pad
- Crane Weigh
- Rail Weigh-In Motion
- Road Weigh-In Motion
- Rapid Load-Out Systems
- Machined Components
- Speedo Hub Drive
- Powder Coating Process.
Essae Digitronics has state-of-art infrastructure which covers over 40,000 sq. ft. area for manufacturing precision turned components, widely applicable in automotive sector. The business of automotive components is well-divided into two divisions, such as Machined Components Division and Hub Drive Division. These components are supplied to leading OEMs in the country including TVS Motor Company, Bajaj Auto, Mahindra & Mahindra and Suzuki Motorcycle & Scooters. Also, the company has been serving customers in USA, since the year 2004.
Our Group Company
Essae Group of Companies was founded in the year 1965, with a vision of serving the society by offering high quality products that render value for money. The Group is presently engaged in the manufacturing & marketing of Electronic Weighing Scales & Systems, Electronic Cash Registers, Bar Coding & Scanning Systems, Auto Components, PCB Assemblies etc. Essae Group is a progressive business corporation with its 11 manufacturing facilities in Bangalore, Goa and Pondicherry, and over 68 Marketing outlets across the nation. Essae Chandran Training Institute is one of the group companies, engaged in enhancing the knowledge of Indian Organizations towards Quality Management.
We are a fervent believer in supreme product quality and are tended to developing advanced manufacturing mechanism for providing high-test Machined Components which are designed following set-out framework encompassing machining, casting and forging processes, consequently assuring of desired thickness without any damage or crack to components. It is because our range of Machined Components guarantee impeccable surface and longer service-life. We are empowered by experienced engineers and expert professionals who are versed in designing bespoke Machined Components that turn out to be the best solution to exclusive application of customers at the competitive cost.
Structured into six business divisions, Essae Digitronics Private Limited operates from four production plants. We provide totally integrated turnkey solutions by working with plant operations for stand alone control systems. Our facilities include:
- Auto CAD Design
- Networking Integration
- PLC/HMI Design & Programming
- Custom Control Panel Design, Layout &Assembly
- Motor Control Center (MCC) Design & configuration
- Web Based Solutions.
All our loaders have certificate of conformance from:
- System conforms to OIMLR-76 specifications
- Design Assent from Australian National Standards Commission
- Certificate of compliance from the National conformance of Weights & Measures in the US.
Listed below are some of the key strengths of our business that proffer us a competitive edge over other players in the market:
- Around 140 installations worldwide
- Optimum loading-huge saving in freight
- More than 80% market share worldwide
- Loading rates 1200 TPH-12000 TPH
- Guaranteed accuracy ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚±250 - ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚±350 Kgs/Wagon
- Equipment payback in approximately 18 months.